Be Part of the Ultimate Safety & Compliance Community
Trending news, knowledge-building content, and more – all personalized to you!
This quiz will test your knowledge of incident investigations and the purposes they serve. For each question, show if you think the statement is True or False. Click below to see answers.
1. Investigations are done to fix hazards and prevent repeated incidents.
2. Investigations only look for immediate actions to control a hazard.
3. Reporting a hazard may help prevent an incident at another location.
4. The investigation is done only to find blame.
5. Only outside experts can suggest ways to control a hazard.
Test Yourself quiz answers: