Experience Everything Compliance Network Has to Offer
Start Customizing Your Profile for Free!
Update to Professional Trial!
Already have an account?
YOU'RE ALL SET!
Enjoy your limited-time access to the Compliance Network Professional Trial!
A confirmation welcome email has been sent to your email address from ComplianceNetwork@t.jjkellercompliancenetwork.com. Please check your spam/junk folder if you can't find it in your inbox.
YOU'RE ALL SET!
Thank you for your interest in EnvironmentalHazmat related content.
You've reached your limit of free access, if you'd like more info, please contact us at 800-327-6868.
Copyright 2023 J. J. Keller & Associate, Inc. For re-use options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-558-5011.
InstituteInfectious DiseasesSafety & HealthInfectious DiseasesGeneral Industry SafetyCOVID-19Test Yourself AnswersEnglishAnalysisFocus AreaUSA
Test Yourself: Tips to keep you healthy: Answers
- b. False. Washing your hands for 20 seconds helps protect you against COVID-19, in addition to colds and the flu.
- b. False. Vaccines are available for flu and COVID-19, but not the common cold.
- a. True. A flu shot is needed each year to protect against new strains of the flu.
- b. False. There is not any evidence that vaccines, including the COVID-19 vaccine, affect fertility in men or women.
- a. True. Cleaning frequently touched surfaces helps get rid of germs that could cause colds, flu, or COVID-19.
J. J. Keller is the trusted source for DOT / Transportation, OSHA / Workplace Safety, Human Resources, Construction Safety and Hazmat / Hazardous Materials regulation compliance products and services. J. J. Keller helps you increase safety awareness, reduce risk, follow best practices, improve safety training, and stay current with changing regulations.